About Me Contact Adoption Stories My Grace filled Mess Image Map
Home Why Hire CAC Lactation Counseling More on adoption Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Link Too Good Not to Share

Last night I read a blog that was linked to my facebook page. As I sat at my computer at my dining room table, sipping coffee in my yoga pants, I wept.

I know I'm late to the game since it was first posted in September, but it's good enough to post. And share. And shout.

The Generational Effects of Adoption

Adoption brings significant, far-reaching, eternal change.

Adoption is a multi-generational love story.


Adoption, at it's truest, reflects the gospel.


Read it.  And while you're over at Jason's blog, read more under his Orphan Care tab. Good good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...