About Me Contact Adoption Stories My Grace filled Mess Image Map
Home Why Hire CAC Lactation Counseling More on adoption Image Map

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Podcast: Domestic Adoption Myths and Realities

Today I'm over at A Mom's Mission Field Podcast talking about adoption. One of my adoptive mamas, Tiffany had me as a guest on her podcast to talk about all things adoption, specifically the most common questions regarding private domestic adoptions, common myths, and what to really expect.


If you know anything about me, you know I would much rather chat with you face to face over coffee than over the internet and have it recorded. But in case you have time, grab a good mug of your favorite hot drink and take a listen as Tiffany and I chat...


Tiffany releases new episodes every Tuesday, so if you want to make sure you don't miss one, subscribe to A Mom's Mission Field Podcast on iTunes. You can also find her on Stitcher if you have an Android device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...