About Me Contact Adoption Stories My Grace filled Mess Image Map
Home Why Hire CAC Lactation Counseling More on adoption Image Map

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas From Some Sweet Faces

When couples start with Christian Adoption Consultants, they become family. I love the steady stream of Christmas cards I receive with families who have grown in the last year, updates, and sweet faces.

Is there anything better that this little cutie under your Christmas tree?!

























Each one captures just a glimpse of the joy adoption can bring, tells a part of the story of how God came through on his promises, and shares a peek into years of answered prayers.


I thought I would share a few of these adorable CAC littles as they celebrate the holidays.

Meeting Santa for the first time
(Regretting meeting Santa for the first time...)





Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...