About Me Contact Adoption Stories My Grace filled Mess Image Map
Home Why Hire CAC Lactation Counseling More on adoption Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Flash Mob for Adoption

So, I'm helping to plan a flash mob.

Yep, you read that right. My good friend, Breanne, vlogs. Every day (almost) she turns on a video camera around noon and records whatever is going on in their family of five. Crazy? Yes. And I'm secretly jealous that her hair and makeup always look that good. She asked me recently to do a guest appearance on adoption. I love babies and all but nothing could get me on camera of my own free will, especially that close up.

So, back to the flash mob. Breanne does things BIG. She loves to have fun (we typically sit in coffee shops and occasionally coffee comes out our noses from laughing so hard). And she loves adoption. And she dances to Flashdance every. night.  (That part might be a lie.)  

Breanne thought, what better way to raise awareness and funds for adoption than with a flash mob?!  It took me all of 2 seconds to buy into it. You won't find me (ever) running in a 5K, but you WILL find me dancing in a flash mob for adoption in a few months...

Here's where you come in:

If you're local, we need you IN the flash mob. More to come, but we'll be converging in Kansas City in a few months to DANCE.

But right now, we need to get permission from Philip Phillips to use his song, "Home." So, we're starting an ad campaign to let him know. Watch this:



Let me break it down for you. You can get involved three ways TONIGHT:


On facebook, go "like" Hi Noon's page and share this status: 

Phillip Phillips, MOBS for Hope would like permission to use your hit song, HOME, for our FLASH MOB Fundraiser, that will raise funds for adoption awareness and help a family bring their baby HOME!

On Twitter, follow Hi Noon and retweet this:  
 MOBS for Hope needs permission to use your song HOME for our adoption fundraisin

On Instagram, take a pic of any house and add:
@phillhill #bringbabiesHome and your hometown



Subscribe to Hi Noon and follow the progress of MOBS for Hope!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is absolutely fabulous fun! I'm late on the train, but I totally want in! :) Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...