About Me Contact Adoption Stories My Grace filled Mess Image Map
Home Why Hire CAC Lactation Counseling More on adoption Image Map

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Congratulations Matt and Katherine

I have a confession to make. Sometimes I hate how quickly an adoption goes.


If you have a chance to read any of the adoption stories I've shared, you can see that's it's not rare for the families I work with to have a quick adoption process. Which is wonderful; a family is created and baby finds a home.

But, I don't get a chance to work with some families as long as I would like. Because they're amazing. I get to know them, their hearts, and their dreams for their families. I laugh and cry and pray with them. And although I'm able to serve them long after their little one comes home, I still wish I could work with them longer! 


So, after my confession, Matt and Katherine are definitely one of these families. They started with Christian Adoption Consultants in January, were matched two months later, and then this little guy was added to their family just two weeks after that.


Admittedly, I'm thankful that I get regular updates from them. I hear about the beautiful relationship they are building with their son's birth mother, the amazing answers to prayer on their adoption journey, and how proud the big brothers are!


And I love the updates like these pictures of their Easter spent as a family in their hotel room. They spent the morning together celebrating God's goodness in sending them a son; singing and praying together over their new addition to the family.


Congrats Matt and Katherine! It's been a joy to watch this little guy join your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...